Friday, November 13, 2009

What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

No boring colours, anything like blonde black blue purple red uno?



its just going to be one colour, no half this no half that no highlights...



OPINIONS AWAY!



thanks muchly!



http://flickr.com/photos/14260397@N04/14...



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

your hair actually looks REALLY good right now.



it totally fits you. i think you'd also look good with dark dark brown but you don't want anything ordinary sooo try blonde, see how that looks.



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

I would say probably cherry cola..



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

go with meroon it very effective for u.



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

awww man i was going to say have like a dark purple slowly turning into a lighter purple...you look nice as is anywayz...i had blue hair before and people thought it was pretty cool...



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

Your current hair colour looks very good. I don't think you should pick blonde, black, purple or blue. That i'm sure ofMaybe a brighter shade of red, more like golden red or something of the sort..



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

maybe dark brown?



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

This is in your Colour, Your face colour is unfair so you take some light colour. %26amp; Your face fair so you choose any one colour. First is fine.



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

I think dark colours would suite you, not sure if you should go blonde



What colour hair should I go? - Picture included.?

I think you hair color now looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :) maybe If you really want to change it turn It black

No comments:

Post a Comment