Monday, November 16, 2009

Dying my hair...?

I want to racoon (coon) stripe just like an inch in width of my hair. The only thing is my hair is curly and brown. Not exactly the perfect fit for striping my hair. So anyways, I was just wondering which COLOR I should use (I was thinking either purple, pink, or blonde), and if the way I want to dye my hair would work on curly hair. If anyone could find me a picture of the striped hair thats actually curly, you automatically get the best answer. If you cant, which I bet the case is, please just tell me which colors I should use!



Dying my hair...?

If you are a brunette I would go with pink, but if you're a blonde I would go with purple deffinitly.



p.s. I looked for pictures but I couldn't find any either.



Dying my hair...?

the best way to do that would be to straighten it first, it will work easier to dye it that way. i use loreal magenta hilites (found at any sally beauty supply, also in reds and blondes) it has the best color take on brown hair. once you've colored depending on the length of your hair even with it being curly it should line up, but you need to foil it to hold the stripe where you want it. hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment