Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking for a paticular hair colour...help please!!?

I'm looking for a dark, honey blonde / golden brown colour, hard to describe - kind of like Mariah Carey in the early days, that dark honeyish colour, but a bit brighter maybe (or just with a few lighter face framing highlights to match) I have pale white skin and blue eyes, can I pull this off?? Also, my hair is very dark brown, how easy will it be to go to this colour at a salon? and can I easily dye it back dark brown if I dont like it? Thaaaanks.



oooh, also (sorry for long question) if anyone has any pictures of the kind of hair I described (or a better suggestion for my hair) that would be great.



Looking for a paticular hair colour...help please!!?

http://www.americarx.com/ProductImages/h...



this color ?

No comments:

Post a Comment