Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Short Hair?

I am thinking about cutting my hair to shoulder length....any ideas? PICTURES PLEASE! If you can see my small pic...you can see what my face kinda looks like. HELP!



Short Hair?

i think it'd be cute. cut it short and get some side bangs! cant go wrong..maybe straighten it too! [even if its not curly but sort of wavy..it'd be adorable].



XOxO %26lt;3 CYNTHiA



Short Hair?

I love long hair!



Short Hair?

i like long hair myself



but its about you



and what makes you feel good!



Short Hair?

luks good on u!



ur very pretty..



Short Hair?

Most men like long hair. My attitude is what ever works for ME.



Short Hair?

no shorter than shoulder length!



Short Hair?

beautiful



Short Hair?

I think girls with long hair are HOT!!!



Short Hair?

I think you are pretty the way you are short hair just doesn't look good on most women:)



Short Hair?

try one of those virtual hair makeovers it worked for me!!



Short Hair?

do you think you look better with your long hair down or up? if you like it better down, you should probably keep your long hair. if you like it better up, then your face may be better shaped by a shorter hair cut. i have hair half way down my back and its now at the middle of my neck. i'm definately a short hair person.



Short Hair?

How long is your hair now and do u have layers. I would say side bangs with shoulder length and long layers.



Short Hair?

Please don't do anything unless you have really thought about it. I chopped of my hair really short and I regretted it something shocking. I will never go short again as it takes too long to grow. I will keep my length now. I hate it in the summer (like now) cause you have to put it up all the time to keep cool. It is great when you go out though cause you can virtually do anything to long hair. As you probably can tell, I hate short hair on girls. I will never part with mine ever again. I am 42 and still have long hair while everybody I know all have short hair.(shoulder length)



Short Hair?

I personally think it's not the length that matters, but whether the hair style suits your face shape and features. Why not seek your hair stylist's opinion on what is the best style?



Although from what I can see of your picture, I say you'll look great with short hair. ^_^



Short Hair?

i just cut my hair to a little above shoulder length and i think it looks good. it would look great on you too :3 my tips are if you are going to wear your hair up(low ponies or a short pony)ask for it SLIGHTLY shorter in the back than the front :3 also you should buy a gel to make your hair pieceiy :3 enjoy! -Angie and Tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment