Friday, November 13, 2009

I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

Hey, Im in the 8th grade. and I need some ideas for what to do with my hair/makeup and a dress. My pictures are in two days ( I know, such short notice) and for the picture all I need is hair ideas. And for the actual graduation, i need some ideas for a dress/hair and makeup. I'll post a picture so you can have an idea of what you have to work with. My hair is straight, with Bangs that are just above the nose, and just an inch or two below my armpits. I have a very thin body type, and I'm filipino. If you have any ideas please post.



I also need makeup tips.



For the dress, the price does not really matter, just as long as its under 300$ (try around 100 ish).



So yea. If you have any ideas please post :)



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

Hey sweetie.



Hmm well judging by what you said about your hair, id go with simple loose curls, id keep your make-up natural as possible, as you have a gorgeous skin tone.



And because you have a petit figure id go with a strapless baby doll dress to highlight your frame.



Good luck with everything and I hope this helps =]



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

I got my dress at Fair weather for 75$



It was gorgeous



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

for hair you could have it straight with the ends outward or you could go with half up half down



i got my grad dress at ross for around $20



it was really nice



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

Use a little makeup.. dont over do it.



Basically you need to look like you do everyday..



Be yourself.. Otherwise you'll look at the picture and say that isnt me.. I dont usually look like that..



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

for makeup i would try neutral tones



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

You could do your hair in loose curls for the picture:



http://losangeleshairstudio.com/images/m...



For a dress, your best bet would be to go out with friends and try them on. It all depends on your body type, and stuff. Your friends would be the best people to get an opinion on that from.



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

I am in grade 9 and did some stuff last year with that



keep it simple is all im saying dont spend more then 150 dollars save for your actual graduation in grade 12 flip out your hair and get a dress you like or curl your hair or go to a salon and get them to curl it for you put a sexy black dress on and you will be drop dead beautiful girl!!



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

You should do cute but conservative! And if you have to wear a cap your hair has to be down, but I think half up/ half down hairstyle is cool and with your bangs thats nice, and maybe pin some glittery flower or something in the back!



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

I'm in 8th grade too so I have the same stiuation! I'd say do something flashy but not too classy. Something dramatic but not so "look at me, i'm a princess!" I'd say to go with a look that looks sort of like this : http://www.great-hairstyles.com/prom1.bm... Also, don't over do it with the makeup. I'm sure you're already gorgeous. Do your makeup with natural colors. (Like abercrombie workers!)



Hope I helped!



-xoxo



I have my 8th grade graduation... and i need help with my hair/dress.?

www.wetseal.com has some good dresses you might like I would suggest your hair maybe curled and put in a low ponytail to the side

No comments:

Post a Comment