Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

I want to take pictures on my cell but i dont have a hair do....... Should i straighten it or wat?



Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

uhmm yeah,



i have curly hair and i flat iron alot, but sometimes on the weekends i just shower then diffuse it, and it makes my curlss GORGEOUSS try it sometime.



Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

yes straighten. =D



Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

i wish i had curly hair... who cares what other people think? if you like it, other people will too.



Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

you should not have your hair straight. straight is so boring you should get four cornrows on one side of your head then have the rest of it curled.My friend Erica had her hair like that and it was so cute.Good Luck.



Pictures on my camera:Curly Hair?

i think this would look good:



http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/cele...

No comments:

Post a Comment