Friday, November 13, 2009

How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/d...



http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/d...



http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/d...



i want my hair like this;



but i dont really know what its called.



its not low lights;cuz it isnt completely colored on the bottom.



its like streaks.



so can somebody help me?



and send me some more pictures of this type of hair?



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

you dye the top dark, then part your hair from ear to ear and dye the underneath blonde. really easy!! you just part in half and color the top black and the bottom bleach. Good luck



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

Honestly I think they are probably extensions, but even if they are, just print out the pictures when you go to the salon and they can do it for you.



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

layer your hair, then bleach the bottom layer blonde and dye the top layer a darker color.



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

go to the hairdresser and bring the picture so they can do it for you. but you should cut off part of the picture like the bottom.



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

It's black extensions with blonde die under hair. Also your hair person would know what to do to create it. I wouldn't reccomend dieing the whole thing because that would really damage your hair so i would stick with extentions.



How can i qet my hair like this?[pic]?

Most of that hair she has or any girl with that hair style is pure extenstions. Extenstions tend to mess up your hair, dying, touch up, straightening your hair will kill your hair, lots of hairspray/gel dry.damage your hair, it's not worth having hair like that if it drys out your hair. If you want it cut your hair all layerd and choppy, the rest get highlighted extenstions then straighten the top hair and put lots of hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment