Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding Hair?

I have shoulder length hair (or slightly shorter). I'm getting married in August and I have NO idea what to do for the wedding day hair. I haven't found many pictures on the internet for short hair... do you know of any good ideas or good websites?



Wedding Hair?

GO TO www.sensationalbrides.com It is a new site by someone I just met today on Yahoo!Answers. It has a section in it with hairstyles that it Wonderful! Good luck to you on your upcoming nuptuials!



Wedding Hair?

I've always heard you should wear your hair similar to how you wear it normally. The reason is so that when you get your pics from the wedding you may not look like yourself and possibly not so good. I always thought half up and half down is down always looks good. Good luck and happy wedding day!!



Wedding Hair?

The best thing to do is go to a professional stylist and see what they think. Your hairstyle is based on your type of wedding gown as well as your veil and overall look.



For my wedding, I had grown out my hair really long so that it could be styled any way possible. My hair stylist specialized in weddings and he highly recommended that I wear it up for the big day.



Wedding Hair?

short hair suits for you nice, go to hair dresser and look wonderful.



Wedding Hair?

You may know this already, but I would recommend once you have an idea of what you like, to go and do a 'test run' with your stylist to see how it looks. That way, you can have time to work with him/her, and figure out what you like best, so there won't be any worries about it on your big day! Congratulations!! :)



Wedding Hair?

If you want let it grow in more and you can do alot with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment